Vera Dushevina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vera Dushevina Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas & New Year 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CZSLORUS
Newcomers

Christmas & New Year 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Christmas & New Year 2011   Christmas & New Year 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Hello Vera,
I hope you're fine.
Last time I saw you direct live on TV was at the Kremlin Cup Tournament in Moskow.
You were a real beautyfull girl and your professional tennis player prophile was good in my opinion. I hope that nothing is changed and that you're in a good form still now.
Last year I havn't passion to write becouse my mother had a cancer that gives to her the death during the year.
For this meaning with doubles force I wish you to have a very good New Year 2011!
At the same time I wish you to live a very Merry Christmas time that for the Orthodox Church of Russia started Yesterday. May Jesus Christ bless you with His Grace.
The new Saeson mooves its first foots and you're just working.
I wish you to have a good WTA season 2011 and to win a Tournament becouse the competition between the athletes is strong on Court.
Bye dear Vera try to remain a very good and light girl as the impressing wonderful color of your eyes.
With hugs and Kisses
Back to top Go down

Christmas & New Year 2011
Page 1 of 1